From the sense of security to the lasting financial advantages, there are many upsides to purchasing and owning your very own home. While this decision takes a lot of thought and planning, your knowledgeable and trusted team at New Tradition Homes is here to guide you along your exciting journey!
With a new townhome at the Grove that’s built for life, with today’s first-rate healthy, green, and efficient features, the advantages of owning vs renting have never been more clear. With us, you get to enjoy impeccable quality, innovative options and upgrades, and complete comfort in a community that loves you and your family back.
If you can rent, you can own. If you can own, you can buy new. Here are a few reasons to consider buying a stylish townhome at the Grove instead of renting or buying used.
1. A better home. In today’s market, it’s more difficult than ever to find a quality rental in a great area. One of our high-end homes, on the other hand, provides the space, design, and security that you want, in a Vancouver neighborhood you love. Not to mention, optimal energy efficiency and smart-home features come standard.
2. New is all you. In a used home, whether you’re renting or buying, you’re stuck with someone else’s style and choices. But as the owner of a New Tradition home, you have “creative control” over the look and feel of your living space, from your exterior and floor plan to your flooring, lighting, countertops, and more.
3. No landlord. When you rent, your monthly payments only benefit your landlord, whereas mortgage payments made by you build equity for you. Not to mention, you’re always at the mercy of your landlord when you rent, while owning puts far more power and independence into your hands.
4. Financial predictability. Simply put, renting is unstable. Rates can (and will) increase, oftentimes based on the whims of your landlord… which is not the kind of surprise you typically enjoy. With a fixed-rate mortgage, your payments are fixed for the life of the loan, which is far more manageable than rental market fluctuations.
5. Tax benefits and savings. When you own your home, part of your mortgage payment goes toward the principal repayment, helping you to build equity. Best of all, you’ll continue to enjoy tax deductions on interest payments and property taxes.
Let’s face it — renting is so yesterday. When all is said and done, the true cost of renting doesn’t match up to the benefits of owning a home. After all, when it’s yours, you can make it yours… so make 2021 the year you turn your rent payment into a down payment on a New Tradition home!
WE LOVE OUR HOME. From the beginning, the steps to get our home have been fun. From picking a floor plan to the day I learned how to work the fire place. Our Realtors were amazing. From Theresa Lowe that represented us to Kelly Wade who represented New Tradition and their ability to work together. We would recommend New Tradition homes to anyone who wishes to have a home built.